This post called Toothpaste Pregnancy Test is dedicated to all the Mothers-to-be as well as the non-mothers who are looking for answers whether they are expecting. Through this Homemade Test which is highly reliable and less time-consuming will help you do the same.
The sole of purpose of doing a homemade pregnancy test is to identify whether the “Pregnancy hormone” that is hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is present in the body or not.
This Toothpaste Pregnancy Test is highly result-oriented because it can easily detect the functioning of hormones and give you the best possible result. You can easily perform this test with the toothpaste available in any household.
It would give you a more reliable result if you would use the plain white toothpaste like Colgate because the other toothpaste that are coming these days contain a lot of additional components like Gel and Crystalline matters that might confuse the overall test and would not produce the right result.
Toothpaste Pregnancy Test
This test is specifically discovered for the females who kind of hesitate to go to the chemist and buy a commercial pregnancy kit for themselves. So, this quick homemade toothpaste pregnancy test will help them to find out the real answer.
The idea of the homemade or natural way of doing a pregnancy test is quite common among the people and this memorial idea has been accepted and practiced by a lot of people. Toothpaste Pregnancy Test has been added to the list of Homemade Pregnancy Test which you can easily do it at home.
As a matter of fact, Toothpaste pregnancy test has still be not scientifically proven yet many people prefer to do the homemade pregnancy test at home. However, in this article, we will highlight all the aspects of toothpaste pregnancy test and when and how you can perform it.
When To Perform Toothpaste Pregnancy Test?
Before moving to the process of Toothpaste pregnancy test we would like to familiarize you with the symptoms of pregnancy so that if the symptoms match with your condition then only you can take the toothpaste pregnancy test.
Signs Of Early Pregnancy
- Missed Menstrual Cycle
- Cramps and Spotting
- A headache
- Boating and Constipation
- Swollen Genitalia
You must keep the idea in mind that whenever you get yourself engaged in an unprotected sex then a pregnancy test is essential. If you have missed your menstrual cycle more than a week after your expected date then you must go after a pregnancy test because you know, it is never too late!
How to go with Toothpaste Pregnancy Test?
Toothpaste is a readily available product which you can easily find in your home as well as at any general store and to perform toothpaste pregnancy test does not require much of effort. Under this block, you will get all your answers about how does toothpaste pregnancy test work and how you can do the test.
First, we will look at the necessary things that we need to execute toothpaste pregnancy test. Following are the things that you must collect before going for the homemade pregnancy test with toothpaste.
- A container: we suggest that you must use a clean and dry container.
- Toothpaste: you must use the plain toothpaste because it gives more reliable results than that those of colored and gel-based toothpaste.
- Your Urine: it is highly recommended that you must use the early morning urine sample because it is believed that the morning urine is undiluted and produces better results, you can check Urine Pregnancy Test.
ToothPaste Pregnancy Test – Step by Step Guide
Following are the instructions for taking Toothpaste Pregnancy Test that you must follow carefully.
- The first in the process is to get a clean and dry cup.
- Then collect your early morning urine sample in another container.
- Put a small pellet of toothpaste in that empty dry container.
- After that, you must pour a small amount of urine in the container that has toothpaste.
- You must wait for few seconds and observe the experiment carefully.
- If any changes occur, then it is a sign that you are pregnant.
- If no change occurs in the process and texture of the toothpaste does not change, then you must throw the mixture away.
Is Toothpaste Pregnancy Test Gives Accurate Result?
It is widely accepted by the masses that toothpaste pregnancy test provides fairly accurate results but not as accurate as those of commercial pregnancy test kits. If you compare toothpaste with the other home products then it is considered as most reliable and competent.
The homemade toothpaste pregnancy test gives the most accurate result when it is used after 2-3 days of the missed menstrual cycle.
Pros of Toothpaste Pregnancy Test
- Easy to Execute
- Easy to Analyse
Cons of Toothpaste Pregnancy Test
- Produces accurate results only when performed only a few days after the missed period.
Toothpaste Pregnancy Test – Results
- Positive Result: When you perform toothpaste pregnancy test and if you see any change in the color and the texture of the mixture then there is a high possibility that you are pregnant. As we have already said it earlier that do not completely rely on the homemade toothpaste pregnancy test.
- Negative Result: After you perform the test you are advised to wait for a few seconds and observe the process. If you observe no change in color as well as in texture then there is a high probability that you are not pregnant.
- False Result: It is suggested that you must take the test after few days of missed periods and if you take the test too early will produce false results because toothpaste pregnancy test hCG sensitivity is not really high.
Toothpaste Pregnancy Test works with really simple principles and Toothpaste is one product that contains many chemicals like fluorine which can easily detect the pregnancy hormone or hCG while the reaction takes place.
We would love to hear you experience which you can mention in the comments section below.