Are You Pregnant? Check with Homemade Pregnancy Test [Top 5 Tests]
Homemade Pregnancy Test – We all women’s know that Pregnancy is the ultimate experience and one of the most beautiful feelings in the world. Once the pregnancy word comes in any women’s life, it changes the whole world immediately.
This feeling prepares you for the upcoming transformation from a woman to become a mother, and it changes whole perspective and you feel like out of the world. Well, we all know that Pregnancy is a God’s gift to womanhood and we all want to get pregnant at least once in our life.
Today we at Pregnancy Test Guides will be going to share information about the different homemade pregnancy tests. You will be able to perform them accurately with the help of this guide.
Homemade Pregnancy Test – Top 5 Tests
So if you are lucky to have this opportunity in your life and you feel like you could be pregnant then YES there are lots of ways to check pregnancy but today we are going to share “Homemade Pregnancy Test” ways that will helps you to find out whether you are pregnant or not.
The most anxious and existing time in the time span is that when a lady want to know that whether she is pregnant or not. Each day passes, just gives excitement and anxiety that bring continuous smile on her face.
When the time comes, a woman cannot control her feelings and waiting excitement to do the pregnancy test and at that time, you need a perfect pregnancy tester to confirm that you are pregnant and there are plenty of medical process that can easily confirm your pregnancy but at the same time, if you want to know whether you are pregnant or not by using some successful homemade pregnancy tests that cost you nothing, if YES then this post will help you out to do that.
When to Take Pregnancy Test?
Well, now we are going to share everything about DIY Pregnancy Tests but this point of time, it is really important to know that when to take pregnancy tests? It is quite common question that each first-timers mother’s experience at least once because she is going to experience it first time, and she gets very confused about this.
Note: Please make sure that you are not confused and you are going to test your pregnancy on the first day of when you missed your period. It is very easy to know the date if you have regular menstrual cycle and you are completely aware about it.
If your period is irregular and you never sure about your dates, then take a test after three weeks when you had unprotected sex.
How to confirm that you are Pregnant?
The presence of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotrophic (hCG) in your urine confirms your pregnancy. People also know it as a pregnancy hormone. Once you get pregnant, your body start generating hCG, that helps you to create the placenta which is a fertilized egg that gets attached to the wall of the uterus and it get nourishment protection from the placenta.
So all the reliable homemade pregnancy tests confirm the pregnancy via examining the presence of hCG level in the urine of the lady who might pregnant. Apart from the hCG level in the Urine, there are some more signs that indicates you are pregnant and we are going to share some signs of pregnancy below:
- Missed periods, it is one of the obvious sign that indicate you are pregnant.
- High body temperature
- Swollen and tender breasts
- Vomiting sensation
- More urine pass
So now we have provided 21 DIY pregnancy tests below that can be prepared with easily available products such as toothpaste, salt, vinegar, baking soda, soap dish, mustard powder, Tylenol, Pinesol, Hydrogen peroxide and more.
- Homemade Pregnancy Test with Liquid Bleach
Bleach is a common cleaning ingredient in our home and it is also helpful as DIY pregnancy test. If pregnant, it reacts with the hCG hormone present in the urine and by using it you can understand the result in a short span of time. Check Bleach Pregnancy Test for more information.
- Mix equal quantities of urine and bleach
- Wait for few minutes and observe whether there is any reaction or not.
- Foaming/Fizz/bubbles kind of things indicates a positive result.
- If there is no reaction, it clearly mentions that the test has turned out to be negative.
- Homemade Test Pregnancy with Sugar
It is one of the oldest and most reliable homemade pregnancy tests and sugar can come in handy as a first measure to detect pregnancy. If you are pregnant, the hCG present in urine doesn’t allow the sugar to get dissolved in the urine. You can check the Sugar Pregnancy Test for detailed information.
Method of performing homemade pregnancy test accurately :
- In a bowl, add 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Add your first urine of the day to completely cover the sugar.
- Wait for 5-8 minutes.
- If the sugar forms clumps and doesn’t dissolve and it indicates a positive result.
- However, if the sugar dissolves, it indicates a negative result.
- Homemade Pregnancy Using Baking Soda
Baking sode is considered to be a quite effective household ingredient for detecting pregnancy at home. This method will provides 70% accuracy in results of checking homemade pregnancy test.
Method to do homemade pregnancy test at home :
- Take a bowl, add 2 tbsp of baking soda
- Add 1 tbsp of your first urine of the day to baking soda
- Wait for 8-10 minutes
- If the mix turns into blue or begins to fizzle or foam then it indicates positive result
- If No reaction then it indicates a negative outcome.
- Homemade Pregnancy Test with Shampoo
A shampoo comes with some chemicals that can react to the hCG hormone in the urine. It is one of the easiest ways to check pregnancy.
Method of proper homemade pregnancy test :
- Take a bowl and add a small amount of shampoo.
- Add equal amount of urine in it.
- Now wait for around 7-10 minutes to notice the reaction.
- If you found a change in the look and color then you are pregnant for sure.
- If you don’t observer, then you may be not pregnant.
- Homemade Pregnancy Test with Toothpaste
Plain white toothpaste (Pepsodant) can be used as a simple test to check pregnancy. Gel based toothpastes (Red Colgate) or which contains micro beads or crystals isn’t good for this method.
Homemade pregnancy test recipe Method :
- Take 2 tbsp of white toothpaste in a bowl.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of urine to it and mix it.
- If the toothpaste turns into bluish color or begins to foam/bubble the result it positive.
- No color changes indicate a negative result.
We hope you find this post helpful while searching for easy Homemade Pregnancy Test types and if you found this post useful then please do share it with your female friends. If you have any query please share with us in the comment section below.